AuPair.click behind the curtain
Who is behind AuPair.click?
The Austrian Alexander Rief is the founder of the online platform AuPair.click. He lives with his family in Ansfelden near Linz.
Alexander Rief was born in 2012 father of twins. In order to make his life easier for himself and his wife, he decided to take on an au pair after the first year of the children's life. The first AuPair girl came from Russia, her name was Aleksandra, followed by two AuPairs from Ukraine, Alina and Iryna. The girls proved themselves in the care of the children and took over also light activities in the household. The idea was born. [Nbsp]
Questions to auPair.click founder Alexander Rief
What are your goals with AuPair.click?
We have a clear vision: "We want to be one of the best and largest worldwide". This sounds great, but why should not a company based in Austria be among the big players in this sector? So we think globally: Our market is the whole world. Thanks to the Internet and social media this is relatively easy. [Nbsp]
What distinguishes AuPair.click from the competition?
There are various operators worldwide offering similar services. There are some points that make the difference:
- Although we are an Internet agency with self-service, we attach great importance to good personal service to our customers.
- On AuPair.click AuPairs and families can introduce themselves with video-messages.
- Keyword KYC ("Know your customer"). With us there are only verified profiles, so no fake persons.(Passport upload + selfie with passport is necessary)
- We always try to stay up-to-date - newest software, new tools,..
- Our price-performance ratio is one of the best in the industry. We offer lower prices with longer membership times.
- Last but not least, we are addressing AuPair.click with the necessary seriousness and the necessary seriosity in the processing, but the joke in the commercial communication is not quite outside. If you look at our videos on Facebook & Co., you will understand what I mean.